Welcome to Pamir Central Asia
Pamir Central Asia is a Tajikistan based full service adventure travel Company, founded and run by local people and is one of the main tour operators of the Pamirs and Tajikistan.
We specialize in individual and group tailor-made tours along the Silk Road, cultural tours, eco trekking and mountaineering expeditions around Central Asia and can provide all travel services in Central Asian destinations.
Pamir Central focuses on responsible tourism maximizing the benefits for the local tourism products, employing local guides, drivers, choosing to work with locally owned business and linkages with other tourism organizations, as well as exploring business potential related to the sustainable management of natural resources.
Pamir Central Asia” can organize and conduct for you tours as follows:
- Tours in “5 stans” and China Xingjian part (Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan)
- tours through ancient cities of Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan (Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva, Shakhrisabz, Termez, Fergana valley) and Central Asia (Pendjikent, Khodjent, Turkestan, Kunya-Urgench, Mari, Osh, Uzgen and etc.);
- tours combining the highlights of Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan;
- multifarious tours in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan along the Pamir Highway
- journey to remote sections of Tajikistan and the heart of Pamir.
- conferences, seminars, presentations;
- trekking, biking, equestrian horse tours in the Pamir and Tian-Shan mountains;
- climbing expeditions to the seven-thousand peaks (Lenin Peak, Khan-Tengri Peak, Communism Peak (Somoni Peak), Korjenevskaya Peak, Pobeda Peak, Muztag-Ata Peak
- winter tours: Photo Safari for Marco and Snow Leopard;
- active weekends in the mountains (cycling, horseback riding, hiking, trekking, mountaineering, mountain skiing, camel and yak riding and rafting);
- corporative picnics and team-building programs;
- Botanical tours
Our tours combined on 15 top unique tourism destinations in Central Asia:
Our trips are designed to offer a mix of active adventure, culture, wildlife, and sightseeing and there is also time to relax and explore for yourself – the balance is just right.
We provide activities with plenty of choice, so you can select a trip with as much activity, or as little, as you wish. Rather than specify the tours we believe our guests prefer to put together their own itinerary with help from our team. So we’ve included some ideas below which you might want us to package together for you…
History and Great Culture of Central Asia countries:
- Colors of Five “Stans” and the Great Pamir (Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan).
- Golden Triangle of Silk Road (Uzbekistan – Tajikistan – Kyrgyzstan)
- Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan along the Pamir Highway
- Silk Road and Pamir Highway (Tajikistan – China – Kyrgyzstan)
- A bit of everything (Uzbekistan – Tajikistan – Kyrgyzstan – Kazakhstan)
- Uzbekistan and Tajikistan Explorer
- Heritage of Uzbekistan
- Kyrgyzstan – Lakes of the sky
- Combine the diversity of Kyrgyzstan and China
- Turkestan Adventure (Turkmenistan – Uzbekistan – Tajikistan – Kyrgyzstan)
The Pamir Mountain
The Pamir Mountain range is part of the Western Himalaya and features several peaks over 7000m. The terrain is diverse from towering peaks to high altitude desert plains and climate conditions can vary from +35C to -40C depending upon the time of year. The Pamir Highway follows paths forged long ago by the ancient Silk routes, when that precious commodity travelled from China to European and Arabian markets and traded goods returned in its stead. Legacies of those forgotten times can still be seen with cliff top fortresses and ancient caravanserais.
The highway winds over 2000km from Samarkand in Uzbekistan through Dushanbe (capital of Tajikistan) and the Pamir mountains to Osh in Kyrgyzstan and then on to Bishkek (capital of Kyrgyzstan) through the Tien Shan mountain range.
The peoples of Central Asia hold hospitality as a value of great importance and travelers are warmly welcomed whether the visit is planned or otherwise!