Our friendly team of experienced specialists, managers and guides are always ready to help you to organise tours on request in Tajikistan and throughout Central Asia. Tours offered can begin in Dushanbe, Bishkek or Tashkent. On our tours we give all our guests the opportunity to experience something completely different, your own adventure, and thereby giving you the tour you want at a price you can afford. We operate in the following countries: Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan (click on each country to link to the profiles on the BBC website). Here is more information on how to get to and from Central Asia.
Example Tour Destinations
Rather than specify the tours we believe our guests prefer to put together their own itinerary with help from our team. So we’ve included some ideas below which you might want us to package together for you…
Tajikistan is a great place for serious trekkers and mountaineers and we can arrange treks with experienced guides to suit your ability, interest and time available. As with the above tours we’re happy to work with you to design your ideal adventure!
Below are some suggested trips other clients have done which might help to get you started in planning your trip.
Tours along the Silk Road visiting ruins of once great cities which were major trade centres on the way from Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan to Uzbekistan along the legendary Pamir Highway. These tours acquaint travellers with the exciting history and culture of the Central Asian region and include visits to people’s houses, ruins of ancient cities, craft workshops etc.
Excursions to various cities in Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan with beautiful palaces, mosques, minarets and madrassas erected many centuries ago. Many are now in ruins, but tourists still have an opportunity to admire the remains of these constructions. Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Fergana, Penjikent, Dushanbe, Hissar, Kulob, Osh, Bishkek through the high mountain towns Khorog, Ishkashim (Wakhan valley), Murghab (Pamir Highway). All trips take place between June and October.
- Highlights of Central Asia and the Pamir Highway: Dushanbe-Khorog-Ishkashim-Murghab-Osh-Andijan-Kokand-Tashkent-Bukhara-Shakhri Sabz-Samarkand-Penjikent-Dushanbe (17 days)
- On the Great Silk Road trail in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan: Dushanbe-Khorog-Ishkashim-Murghab-Osh-Arslanbob-Bishkek (20 days)
- Camel safari in the Pamir high mountains: Bishkek-Osh—Murghab (Pamir)-Camel tour in Rang kul mountain desert and overnights in yurt-Ishkashim-Khorog-Dushanbe (20 days)
- Poetry of the nomadic culture in the Pamirs: Dushanbe-Gisev hiking-Khorog-Ishkashim-Keng shiber trekking (Bel airyk pass 4578m) overnight in yurt-Murghab-Kara kul-Osh-Arslanbob-Bishkek (20 days)
- Adventure tours in the wilderness of the Pamirs: «Marco Polo sheep Photo Safari»17-22 days, «Tajikistan-trekking lakes in the sky» 20-25 days, «Climbing up to peaks more than 5000m» 17-24 days, «Horse back riding» 18-22 days, «Mountain Cycling» 17-21 days. (Tour may start from Dushanbe orTashkent and Bishkek)